Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

May 13, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Pills->Weight
    I have had a huge vitamin D deficiency so I had to take some pills since I was about 9 (now I'm 11, nearly 12). They gave me the highest dozes which is even too much for the adults and I have gained too much weight after that! I was about 26/27 kg not even 2 years ago and suddenly went to 45 kg! And Im short. It has made some Psychologic things so I stopped taking them! But now I don't know how to lose the weight. Im bored of being teased, please help! Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2012, 12:52 PM
    As you are 12, you MUST consult a nutritional professional for a diet plan most suited to your age and build.
    You are still growing so a lot of this weight will be worked off as you get older.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Sorry no that is not what you do, have you discussed this with your parents and doctor about stopping the Vit D, since if you don't have enough, you will have all sort of health issues and even shorten your life if not done properly.

As for as weight loss, you can be taking vit and lose weight, so talk to your parents.
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

May 17, 2012, 06:00 AM
    The doctors said without the vitamin D I can't increase my height so I carried on taking them but I don't think it made any difference, all it did was make me gain lots and lots of weight!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weight lose pills [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in finding the right diet pills. Please help. I need one that actually works and you don't have to exercise with.I just don't have time to. So please help.

Weight Loss Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am really wanting to lose weight I have been trying so hard for years now and am just about to give up. I'm 20 years old and 110kgs. I need real peoples help and comments about any weight loss pills that they have used and worked. Please don't say diet and exercise because I have been doing...

Weight Loss Pills? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been getting way to big for way too long and it's about time to stop. I had really hoped to be accomplishing my weight loss goals by this time in the season but always seem to have a reason to put it off. So my diet and exercise program starts officially on monday (when I go to get...

Can I take weight loss pills with risperdal [ 1 Answers ]

Can I take weight loss pills with risperdal

About weight pills [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,is there anyone who has used XENICAL pills,or LIPOTROPIC and that's really lost weight.Am over weight and seen my doctor for that and said just don't do that ,do this.I even join the gym still no result,so I was thinking of taking some weight loss pill.But there so many and am confused.Help...

View more questions Search