Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RaquaelL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 05:34 AM
    A Break?
    We been together for a one year and two months and he wants a break. He says we don't have problems and we have a good relationship but he want to keep from having them and I isn't did nothing and he hasn't either. He just want to see what's the problem so it can be fixed. What should I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 12, 2012, 06:25 AM
    You say he claims there isn't a problem but then you say he wants to see what the problem is so it can be fixed... confusing.

Anyway, sounds like he has his eye on someone else and wants a break so he can go out with her to see if that's what he wants.

Let him take the break, you take one and move on and find someone else.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 12, 2012, 08:14 AM
    He says there is no problem but he wants a break to see if it can be fixed? That's a new one!
    Give him a break, a permanent one!
    Sounds to me like he has his eye on someone else and is using the break thing to keep you hanging on in case his new thing does not work.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2012, 08:40 AM
    A man needs no break to go fishing or hang with friends, so tell him don't come back unless he can talk to you about his concerns. Where their was no problem before, there should be NOW!

He just made one!
    diyangel Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2012, 11:25 AM
    I agree with Talaniman... Give him a GOOD break... :)... Life's actually not worth people who need break from us..!
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

May 13, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Sounds like my ex we she said we needed a break because things wasn't going her way because she wasn't getting the material things she wanted, this was the problem that needed to be fix by me. And until I went out and got these material things for her we couldn't be together. Walk away like I did and never look back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons girls break up vs. Why guys break up [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all: Having recently been broken up with my girlfriend and reading some of the posts on this site, I became curious as to why girls break up vs. why guys break up when there is really nothing wrong with the relationship (ie no fighting no obvious cheating, etc). I don't think its always...

Girlfriend of year and half wants a break/break up [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting hopefully you guys can help me out here. I have been with the same girl for on off about 3 years now. The most recent time we have been going out has been a year and a half and now all of a sudden she wants a break/breakup. I guess I kind of saw...

View more questions Search