Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emily_Friday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Being cheated makes me sick
    We were in the relationship for four years and I even expected a marriage. I trusted in him so much that I never check his phone or Facebook messages or emails. I gave him all my love but what I got back is just cheating. He had another girl while I am far away for just two months, he never told me even when I came back. That girl knows about my existence and our relationship for long since she and my ex were just friends. I believed in everything he said and that situation last a year until he finally said that we should break up because his parents didn't want him to marry an interpreter who has to travel all the time. Ok, I accepted although it hurts like hell. I stopped all contact to him. But that girl felt like seeing me being killed. She post their pictures on Facebook so that I could see I lost him. My belief was broken, I had to ask him once again the reason why he said goodbye. He still insisted that because of his family not understanding his love, and that the girl, as his friend, just do it so that I can forget him faster. I wanted to believe it because it assured that my pride is not broken. I moved on and met new friends, my life seemed back to normal, just like before I ever met him. But that cruel girl once again hurt me. I've got all their messages now and discovered the truth that I was cheated as a fool for a long time. They have just had a vacation together, and their lovely pictures are everywhere on my friends' wall. I am totally depressed now, feeling like a lonely loser. Now that they are going to get married, and I am here suffer from the pain. I cannot control my mind away from this stuff. The images of our past, her winner smile, his sweet lies and the reality drive me crazy. Now I just wish all the worst happened to them. Is there anything I can do?
    Txmomma29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 9, 2012, 11:40 PM
    I no it hurts a lot but just ignore it all. Block him and her on Facebook so when they post things you won't see it. I have been in your shoes so I understand your pain. You are not a loser! Don't let them win you can be happy w/work, friends, family and even a better man that won't cheat on you. He is just trash for treating you that way then lying over and over again.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 10, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Stop looking at his face book page. It will take time but you will get past this. They guy was a creep.
    Do you have hobbies, things you enjoy doing? Stay busy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing him makes me sick, literally [ 12 Answers ]

I'm in an LDR. And some nights are rougher than others. I miss my boyfriend every night. But some nights it's so bad that I cry myself to sleep. Other nights, not only do I shed a few tears, I also get physically ill. My friend suggested I keep a journal and that it will help me feel better. I plan...

My husband insists I cheated on him 5 years ago, I didn't, what to do? Sick of it. [ 30 Answers ]

My husband insists I cheated on him 5 years ago and I didn't . I told him all I did was work for my mom whom he thinks helped me cheat on him, this is a never ending battle and I'm ready to leave him, I can't stand his insecurities, I told him and tell him I didn't cheat , I think he did, and he...

This makes me sick. [ 67 Answers ]

http://montrose.animalshelternet.com/pics/147675-1.jpg Meet Willie... he's coming to the rescue tomorrow. He was found wandering the streets of Montrose, Co. with an injury. His injury was a bullet that appears to have grazed his head. Someone shot at this dog with the intention of killing him....

Love or lust makes me sick [ 7 Answers ]

Love/lust makes me feel sick in my stomach. odd feeling, Is it normal though? :confused: hElp

View more questions Search