Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwuvyhu147 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 07:12 PM
    I love him.
    I'm in love we were dating four 3 mounths he really love me to but then we broke up over a huge missunder standing.since then he doesn't want me talking to him but I have been trying eny ways.now he says he hates me. I never lied to him and I never cheayed so how can he hate me? But I onestly truly love him.hes 16. I need addvice on how I can get him to love me again what cn I say to him? Please don't say well you need to move on because I cant. Please I need help.1/28 </3
    Txmomma29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2012, 09:50 PM
    What was the misunderstanding about? There has to be a reason why he stop talking to you. You guys are still young there will be plenty of other guys to love in the future. It hard to let go of some one you love trust me but some time it for the best.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:28 PM
    If he really loved you after only 3 months he would not be hating you now. What was the misunderstanding?
    He feels the way he does, there is no way you can change that and constantly bugging him is not going to help. Your best bet is to just leave him alone. I know you don't want to hear that but that is what you need to do.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:38 PM
    So I did a little bit of looking... it seems there was more than just a simple misunderstanding. In another post, you claim to have lied to him about your age among numerous other things. Perhaps he's just had enough and needs to move on himself. I suggest you do the same at this point.

The other post is here if anyone else needs to read it for a better understanding of what may be going on. In order to get a true answer to this question, you should have included the information that you posted weeks ago.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...zy-650975.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search