Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imagination314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 04:32 PM
    First period?
    Hi! I'm 14 almost 15 and I have had discharge for over 2 years now. I have had breasts since I was 11, but I have not had my first period yet. Is there something wrong?
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2012, 10:07 PM
    I'm not an expert but I don't think anything is wrong. I didn't get my first period until I was almost 15. I was one of the last of my friends to start puberty, and because I didn't understand what it was like, I wanted my period to come! After the first one finally did, all I thought about was how it wasn't so great being a "woman" after all. So don't worry, it will come before you know it! I hope I was helpful :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Brownish spotting 2 weeks before period then turned red 5 days before period due [ 1 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex on 7/15. Took MAP within twelve hours. Expected ovulation on 7/21 but only got brown spotting which lasted 7 days. Now 5 days before period is due, I am experiencing light bleeding... red in color. Could I be pregnant?

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search