Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agalways Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 09:19 PM
    What do I do?
    I have a boyfriend we live together he's 46 I'm 26 he has a son my age and he lives here with his wife. His sons wife constantly dirtys the kitchen after cooking I don't mind we all do but she never cleans I'm constantly cleaning after her my boyfriend doesn't say nothing to his son ever even after I tell him I'm getting so tired of it I tell him everyday he doesn't do nothing it's not fair that I clean up after her she's grown. What do I do I can't tell him to throw them out that's his son but this is going on everyday help!
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Stop cleaning up after them, let them live in the dirt even if it bothers you. It will bother your boyfriend and he might say something to them, but do clean up after yourself. I have the same situation different scenario and I used to clean up all the time, but nobody else does so I only clean up after myself. And it bothers my fiancée enough for him to complain to the others about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 01:07 PM
    How long have you been living with him, and his family? Were they there first?
    Agalways Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 07:24 PM
    A yr I was first before her
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2012, 07:28 PM
    So don't clean up her mess, and don't cook or use the kitchen if they are not cleaning up before you. Explain to your boyfriend that you are not their maid, and if he will not help enforce proper cleaning, he can do the cooking since you won't be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 04:18 AM
    I think if you leave the chores of others for them to do, then there would be no need to complain about who does what. If the man of the house doesn't complain, neither should you. I think you let him handle his own kids (adults), his own way though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search