Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Constance10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Can I use peroxide to lighten my hair
    My hair is light brown and I want a golden to blonde shade could I use peroxide or lemon juice or what ?
    Agalways Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 09:19 PM
    I used peroxide yes it lightened it but also killed it
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 10:24 PM
    I'm a hair stylist. You could try peroxide, but only use 20 volume and do not exceed 30 minutes. Is your hair natural or color treated? If it has ever been color treated it will probably not work and you will need to use a lightener, mixed with poroxide. And probably a toner after that.
    little_red_head Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Hi there I am doing an assessment on colour correction the client has a depth of 4 and the target colour is medium warm blonde, she is also sensative colour reducers what can I do? I though about just slapping a dye on with 9% but I'm worried that this isn't right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What volume peroxide will lighten my black hair to match my natural color? [ 1 Answers ]

On my profile picture you can see the roots that are light, and the botom is still blackish, what volume peroxide should I use? And where can I buy it at? Is it available at walgreens or walmart? Please help me. Thank you!

Can Alpha Arbutin and Hydrogen Peroxide Lighten Skin? [ 40 Answers ]

Can Alpha Arbutin and Hydrogen Peroxide (35%) really lighten the skin? Hs anyone used this, if so how many shades did you lighten and what are the directions? I want to light about 4 shades lighter.

Using household peroxide to lighten hair [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use household peroxide in 30 developer to lighten my hair or so I need a certain type of hair dye?

Peroxide mixture to lighten dyed black hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this so bare with me. Iwould like to find out what combination of hydrogen peroxide and shampoo or something else I could use to lighten my daughters hair. Any suggestions? Thanks.

View more questions Search