Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpsy2003 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Strange happenings
    Dear experts, I am a college student. I live in an old house. The lady that owned the house passed away several months ago. Lately, some strange things have occurred. I was sitting in the living room on the couch. All of a sudden, there was a very bright flash of light from the kitchen. The kitchen light was not on. This has happened one other time. I live on a dirt road in the country. No car had come down the road. Also, the other day, I had come home from college. There were plastic Easter eggs lined up, in a straight line, in front of my doormat. I picked them up and put them in a box in the garage. When I came back out, again, there was another egg there. Today, all the eggs were gone from the box. Also, I have heard footsteps in an upstairs room before. Have you every heard of some of these occurrences before? Please, help me solve these mysteries! Thank-you, for your help!
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Feb 9, 2009, 11:18 AM

I've heard of the footsteps and lights, but never of anything like the eggs. That's weird. I wouldn't doubt it was a spirit, maybe even the lady that passed away before you moved there. But it doesn't seem like they're harming you, or they want to, so I think you OK.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 9, 2009, 08:30 PM

I agree with tnt. If it is her, it was her house, so she might feel entitled to be there. Many things are mysterious. No matter what tests you run or what you do, you can never be absolutely certain what's going on. So the better approach is to ask, if I go with interpretation X, how will that cause me to behave?

Theories are tools. Go with one that works, that helps you live in peace and offer peace to those around you, no matter what plane of existence they are on. Of course, there's a place for experimentation, for seeing whether the theory fits the facts and works the way you expect.

You could try leaving an easter egg or two for her. Or when she leaves you one, say, "Thanks!"
    Star30x Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 06:25 PM

Hi. I don't think there is any need for you to worry. This is the lady who used to live there. She is not doing these things to scare you. She will be doing these things to get your attention to let you know she is there. If she is recently passed then she may still be in transit to her new home in spirit. I would suggest asking the lady to give you a sign of what she wants with you and if she has any message for you to give someone as she might have loose ends to tie up. I wouldn't get rid of this lady - she is no harm. It will die down soon enough and if you are scared just ask her politely to go away as she is scaring you and you will find that she will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange happenings... [ 10 Answers ]

Okay... please try and explain this for me... I'm out of ideas. I'm fairly sceptical about 'ghosts' etc, in that I believe most of it's "In your mind" but this has me a bit weirded-out. Our computer sits against a wall, and behind it is a medium sized window, with fairly dark curtains. Often...

Strange happenings.. [ 3 Answers ]

tkrussell, This one is for you. I work for an electric and gas utility. One of my coworkers had the following occur. 1st Went to a residence for another reason but the homeowner said when my phone rings my light comes on.. when it rings again it gets brighter.. so he tried and sure enough...

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Am I Strange? [ 12 Answers ]

hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other...

Weird Happenings on Dell Computer... [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: Is it possible for a "hacker" or anyone else for that matter to gain access to a computer if that computer has no access to the internet and is not on a network. It is just a stand alone computer. I have a friend who bought a new Dell a few months ago and states that her payroll program...

View more questions Search