Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaylanotracks Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 07:31 PM
    What's wrong with me ?
    Recently I've had to go pee a lot and when I do go not much comes out and the urine is cloudy . Also it is really hard to hold it. I usually have to run to the restroom to make it in time and when I do it feels like it was pointless to have to go that bad on how much acctual left my body. And yes there have been cases recently that I am ashamed of where I have peed my pant because I couldn't hold it ! What's wrong ? And what do I do to fix it?
    azurei Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylanotracks View Post
    Recently I've had to go pee a lot and when I do go not much comes out and the urine is cloudy . Also it is really hard to hold it. I usually have to run to the restroom to make it in time and when I do it feels like it was pointless to have to go that bad on how much acctual left my body. And yes there have been cases recently that I am ashamed of where I have peed my pant because I couldn't hold it ! What's wrong ? And what do I do to fix it?
    Hiya, sounds like a text book case of a water infection, but I've only had a few of them, best see your doctor, if it is a uti treatment is simple, antibiotics for a few days, after the first couple of days you should start to feel better, the rest of the course is to make sure no bugs are left to multiply again. Hope you feel better soon xx
    need2ask Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

May 3, 2012, 04:01 AM
    Actually, a Urinary tract infection, otherwise known as a "UTI" is what it sounds like you have. I have never heard of it being caused by "bugs" though. You do need to see your doctor because there are different types of antibiotics. Doxycycline is most common prescribed for this. The doctor will probably give you another pill that will turn your pee ORANGE. But you need to make an apointment soon. There are also over the counter pills that will help with the burning and pain. You can find those in the feminine product aisle of your local drug store.
    You don't want to wait too long cause it can only get worse.
    I hope I have been able to help : )

May 3, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Yes that really did help thanks

May 3, 2012, 10:58 AM
    I've heard that if you drink a lot and don't hold your pee just go every time you have the urge and drink cranberry juice that it will go away is this true does this work?
    need2ask Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

May 4, 2012, 07:46 AM
    An infection is an infection. Some will say you can do this naturally, but you really should see a doctor. Doing those things in the meantime will help with the pain before your appointment, but do you really want to wait and see if it goes away or see the doctor and have it go away for good?
    I hope this helps.

May 4, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Thanks for all your advise and knowledge!:) I made a appointment today
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 10:06 PM
    My best guess is a UTI. It can be extremely uncomfortable, but treatment helps very much :) good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

Explain what is wrong and why it is wrong: [ 2 Answers ]

The UN declared that the world's six-billionth inhabitant was born on 10-12-1999 in Bosnia. Don't discuss what is not said. Discuss what is said.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search