Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzadoo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 05:18 AM
    I need serious help to write a set of lyrics.
    This is for no particular reason apart from I have no idea on how to start a piece. I have decided on a few words and phrases I would like in the lyrics,please help:D:D!

Words- love,hate- stuff linked to that. Thank you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Do you want to simply write a poem or eventually put these "lyrics" to music?
    wonderfulworld0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Let your imagination flow sit and freely relax it will come to you
    Another_Planet Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 19, 2012, 05:21 PM
    It's important to be honest with yourself. Let the ideas flow, write down absolutely everything no matter how stupid it sounds in your head, and then go over it afterwards and pick whatever is best. The first step for me is always, what idea do you want to get across? A poem or lyrics are not about putting words you like into a nice way, it's about conveying an idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You love to sing but I can't write lyrics. Someone please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a talent show coming up and I want to sing a new song that only the person that wrote it knows I am 13 and I am a girl I love pop and my favorite artist is selena gomes and beyonce my favorite song is love you like a love song baby by selena gomez... I like not tooo slow or to fast beat I...

Can anybody help to write lyrics to my song? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to make song. I have already thought some part of music but it shows the general concept of it. Please help me!

Can someone help me write lyrics for this song? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, so I wrote a paragraph of how I feel about this girl. Feel free to edit this in anyway possible. Here it is: From the moment I first met you, I knew there was something between us. And after you left, I kept thinking to myself, "Wow! She's amazing and all I could hope for." I wish you knew what...

Can somebody write lyrics for me ? [ 3 Answers ]

Heyya! My name is Taylor. I have been singing for a while now. When I write a song, it turns out o.k. Nothing spectacular,just sounds like something anyone can write. Could you please write me a few songs about lies? I don't mind what the others are about as long as there is one about lies ! I know...

Can someone write me some lyrics? [ 6 Answers ]

Im in a band I can play guitar but I can't write lyrics, can someone please write me a heavy metal song about killing, love and death or something?

View more questions Search