Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Itssel Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 04:05 PM
    How can I move on?
    Right now I just suffer from a heart break. I have been extremely sad. I have been crying a lot I want to stop though. I have lost too much concentration and I want to move on. I want to get over him but I don't know how. I barely start to forget things and then he passes by me and I remember everything. My sadness comes back. I NEED help ASAP PLEASE. Any tips? </3
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 6, 2012, 09:18 PM
    STOP crying and thinking about him.

Don't wallow in self pity, it'll just make matters worse for you and take a longer time to heal.

Just get yourself busy and enjoy life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was asked verbally to move so a relative could move in. Relocation fees? [ 3 Answers ]

The next month after my landlady was upset and was rude to me because I did not pay the rent 3 days early, I dropped off my rent and was told to move in 30 days so a relative could move in. Since I had paid last month's rent (is that legal or should it be security?) he told me I could have 60 days....

My 1993 Mazda MVP will not move even in neutral shifter on column will move [ 0 Answers ]

The shifter on column will move but the car/van will not go into gear. Put car in neutral will not roll. Any ideas on what the problem may be?

I can't move my left eye ball completely as I can move right so it looks bad [ 1 Answers ]

Doctor says musscle problem do u sugggest me... becose I'm actor

View more questions Search