Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AskEve Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Hey that's the difference between you and I Markyboy, I don't NEED to see a therapist as I can THINK for myself, unlike you it seems! I can see why you're still single! Lmao

Eve
    markdiaz Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AskEve
    Markdiaz... you say "why do people wanna waste their time with all the communication dont they have their career to take care of ? and congragulations you have found the perfect mate as your words say you really found the puppet of your dreams ."

I don't see the word "puppet" mentioned in there once, does anyone else? You ask why do people want to wast time by communicating?" Duhhhhhh are you on the same planet here? Relationships NEED to be worked at! Sounds to me that your career is your God, so go on, pursue your career, I hope you and your paper money will be very happy together. The way you're thinking, that's about all you're going to have to talk to as you get older - your money! lol Women aren't a commodity, they're a person, with feelings, they need to be loved and nurtured and in turn they'll do the same for their mate. Seems to me you need to learn the basics mate. Money doesn't buy you love and it never will.

Eve
    Thank you eve you have opened my eyes... and thanks for reminding me that communication is important to work things out between couples... and as far as I remember you said in love we don't need to speck up our minds :rolleyes: as our love understands our verbal and non verbal actions... and even when they do understand your arguments... why does their ego comes first and poor things need to work things out again... this is like you lovers are announcing yourself dumb... puppet puppet I got my strings and you got mine but still I have the siccsors !

Feb 23, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Sorry Markyboy but you don't understand the first thing about love, you already admitted that - "Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love. life is strictly business for me" I don't know where EGO comes into this at all. Seems to me you have one big ego and you're quite happy with yourself.

If you ever want to find yourself a woman you can truly love, you first of all need to know HOW to love, one of the basic qualities you obviously haven't seemed to master yet. You asked a reasonable question and I gave you the answer but your ears are closed to the reality of the matter and you only want to fight! I suggest you grow up (and learn to spell!) lmao.

Eve

Feb 23, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Sorry Markyboy but you don't understand the first thing about love, you already admitted that - "Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love. life is strictly business for me" I don't know where EGO comes into this at all. Seems to me you have one big ego and you're quite happy with yourself.

If you ever want to find yourself a woman you can truly love, you first of all need to know HOW to love, one of the basic qualities you obviously haven't seemed to master yet. You asked a reasonable question and I gave you the answer but your ears are closed to the reality of the matter and you only want to fight! I suggest you grow up (and learn to spell!) lmao.

Eve
    Yes I doo need to grow up I understand that... but a wise women like you is being so nice to me with every detail... OK grandma I need to grow up and I believe money makes the world go round . I do admit my obsession for this women but still I think you need to grow up too... what good is your wisdom with which you can't explain a kid how to love .

Feb 23, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    This sounds like the voice of a very selfish person. You say you're ego driven and from what you've written I can't disagree. Why not feel pride for your friend and respect for his boundries, as well of the woman that you claim to love? Do you really expect this course of action to work?
    Yes I have enough money to sue him... as he is violateing the law here... nobody knows about his relationship and even if someone does... hell will break loose .

Feb 23, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I gave you a perfectly good explanation of what love is like. We ALL have the capacity to love but you are in denial here. It seems to me you don't WANT to love. You have some kind of chip on your shoulder about love and relationships, why, I don't know? Have you been badly hurt in the past? I'm trying to help you here Mark, but you're throwing it back in my face! Yes, I am wise and yes I'm probably a bit older than you are, wisdom comes with age and with experience, another thing you'll find out on your way through life. How old are you anyway?

Eve

Feb 23, 2007, 08:26 AM
    I sort of imagine you as looking like the evil robot from the movie ROBOTS, mark. Is that accurate? Do you really mean these things that you say?
    I really do mean every word I say... what do you think ? An evil robot with no conscious .

Feb 23, 2007, 08:30 AM
    No, I don't see you like that at all. I see you as one confused boy who has been told that money is the key to everything and while money IS essential in this life, it is not the key to true happiness. You seem to like to shock don't you? Well I'm not easily shockable. How old are you and why do you always want people to dislike you? Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder love? What's happened in your life to make you this way?

Eve

Feb 23, 2007, 08:30 AM
    I gave you a perfectly good explanation of what love is like. We ALL have the capacity to love but you are in denial here. It seems to me you don't WANT to love. You have some kind of chip on your shoulder about love and relationships, why, I don't know? Have you been badly hurt in the past? I'm trying to help you here Mark, but you're throwing it back in my face! Yes, I am wise and yes I'm probably a bit older than you are, wisdom comes with age and with experience, another thing you'll find out on your way through life. How old are you anyway?

Eve
    I do appreciate your concern... thanks but no thanks . NEXT !

Feb 23, 2007, 08:40 AM
    No, I don't see you like that at all. I see you as one confused boy who has been told that money is the key to everything and while money IS essential in this life, it is not the key to true happiness. You seem to like to shock don't you? Well I'm not easily shockable. How old are you and why do you always want people to dislike you? Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder love? What's happened in your life to make you this way?

Eve
    You tell me you are the shrink .

Feb 23, 2007, 08:58 AM

Eve
    I don't see their inappropriate relationship going anywhere . There families are against each other and they will not approve . What goes around comes around , I see her coming back to me . If I can't love.. at least I can achieve what I think deserves to be with me . Now there is no turning back . Thanks to her I am working on various tasks and generateing the income and boosting my account . She sets my brain chemicals running.I need this mental energy to light up my life . My next step is to announce their relationship . But I am still thinking about something better to do.. as I really need to take care of a few deals in process .
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 09:05 AM
    What exactly are you asking for help with, Mark?

Feb 23, 2007, 09:15 AM
    "If i can't love .. at least i can acheive what i think deserves to be with me."

That "what" is a "who" now do you see the problem? You can't FORCE someone to be with you, they've got to want to do that themselves.

Eve

Feb 23, 2007, 07:59 PM
    "If i can't love .. at least i can acheive what i think deserves to be with me."

That "what" is a "who" now do you see the problem? You can't FORCE someone to be with you, they've got to want to do that themselves.

Eve
    OK OK OK ! That's THE POINT No one LOVES ME AND NEITHER I Want to LOVE and this is the reason I want a relationship which has no meaning . I ll drag her with me and make her life a living hell . ( from my perception a living heaven ) thanks for your cooperation I never came across any other website which has dedicated members like you . Grazie and yes I am practiseing psychology as I completed my P.H.D the previous year .Thanks everyone you have been a tremendous help .

Feb 23, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    What exactly are you asking for help with, Mark?
    Official top branch member ? How much do you earn ? NOT A REMARKABLE INCOME ? Do u? Love your job ? Content with it ? Alrightee then... next time when a luxurious sedan splash out mud on your face... remind yourself that you are happy with your life and have a good look at that tincan you drive home and ask yourself... is this what I wanted since I was a kid... people like you give up early in life... compromiseing and sacrificeing... your are the one who needs to help himself not me . The bottom line is I don't need an advice from loosers like you who are content with their pathetic life... and yes THANKS for the vocabulary lesson .
    LBP Posts: 206, Reputation: 42

Feb 23, 2007, 08:21 PM
    I'm not sure why I'm bothering, but I have to say I find your responses oddly fascinating, Mark... To be honest, you sound like sociopath! I mean, I almost think you're putting everything on just to get a rise out of people.

Here's a hypothetical: Why do you feel a need to respond so visciously to a bunch of heartfelt people being honest with you that you hardly know? Is honesty so repulsive to you? WEre you only looking for advice that matched 100% with what you had all ready decided? Seems quite contrary, considering that you're here, but what else can I assume?

I do have a guess - I think you're reading all this with a mother or father figure looking over your shoudler, telling you what's best to do. Figuratively or literally. That or you're putting us on. Honestly, I'm quite interested. Keep it up!

Feb 23, 2007, 08:36 PM
    "thanks for your cooperation i never came across any other website which has dedicated members like you."

Was that a compliment I noticed Mark giving to this site?? Jeeeeze, you're slipping Mark! Lol Glad to see you DO have a heart after all! ;o)

Eve (Over and Out!)

Feb 23, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I'm not sure why I'm bothering, but I have to say I find your responses oddly fascinating, Mark... To be honest, you sound like sociopath! I mean, I almost think you're putting everything on just to get a rise out of people.

Here's a hypothetical: Why do you feel a need to respond so visciously to a bunch of heartfelt people being honest with you that you hardly know? Is honesty so repulsive to you? WEre you only looking for advice that matched 100% with what you had all ready decided? Seems quite contrary, considering that you're here, but what else can I assume?

I do have a guess - I think you're reading all this with a mother or father figure looking over your shoudler, telling you what's best to do. Figuratively or literally. That or you're putting us on. Honestly, I'm quite interested. Keep it up!
    Sociopath ? So quickly you came up with this conculsion... what do you call a person with various personality triats especially highter on the thinking scale... with an average intelegence ? Sociopath ?
    LBP Posts: 206, Reputation: 42

Feb 23, 2007, 08:46 PM
    I said you SOUND like a sociopath. But that you're so sensitive could just indicate that you're a know-nothing kid. These things remain to be seen, but continue to post, please, and let us explore this avenue of inquirery!

Feb 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
    "thanks for your cooperation i never came across any other website which has dedicated members like you."

Was that a compliment I noticed Mark giving to this site???? Jeeeeze, you're slipping Mark! lol Glad to see you DO have a heart after all! ;o)

Eve (Over and Out!)
    Thank you eve... you are going places in life and I can see it coming for you... you tackled this situation with a wise approach... other therapist's give up at this point... ( you better be over and out now ) I am working on a research associated with these type of critical situations . Grazie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

BTB 1 % solution [ 1 Answers ]

How to prepare bromomotymol blue aquaous solution 1 % ?

Can't access Logical Management Service [ 4 Answers ]

I Just installed Won XP Medua, I want to serup some Partition Drives but can't. When I try to use Disk Manager I can't view drives I get this message "Can't access Logical Management Service". How can I start the "Logical Management Service".

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do a buffer solution of sodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium dihydrogen phosphate but they won't dissolve. My solvent is H20 and both are soluble in water. Why would this be? What could be wrong?

View more questions Search