Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnnlouise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 04:14 AM
    What is a dog symbol inside a gold ring
    What is the symbol of a dog inside a gold ring mean it has three red stones and 24 diamonds in it
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 27, 2012, 05:35 AM
    Can you show a picture?
    I wonder if it's the she-wolf who suckled Romulus and Remus, the mythical founders of Rome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this symbol ' mean on a gold diamond ring [ 0 Answers ]

I found this ring not sure if the diamond is real but it has a diamond shaped stamp on the interior of the 10 krt gold ring

Symbols on the inside of my gold ring. [ 5 Answers ]

18k, p10, f, de. What do they mean? Is the ring worth anything?

What does KK symbol stamped inside a CrestCraft ring mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a military Crest Craft ring with the symbol KK stamped inside. What does the KK stand for?

Can I tell how old my gold ring is by the mark inside? [ 1 Answers ]

I have my mother's plain gold wedding band. It may have been her mother's and possibly even my great grandmother's ring. The only mark is on the inside in a depressed rectangular area. The mark is 14k followed by what looks like a sideways W. Can anyone tell me what the mark is (I...

Diamond shape marking on an antique gold ring, what is the symbol for? [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have an older lady friend, that has had a ring for many years... with a diamond shape marking on the inside of it... & would like to know what the marking represents... Is it a brand or the amount of gold in it... Thanks... mjharlow

View more questions Search