Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 25, 2012, 01:43 PM
    It would take me three years till I search for you title song
    I can't remember the title of this song. It goes something like this:
    It would take me three years till I search for you
    And if you go, I'll---- with you. And if just maybe I'll ----- for you.
    Someday I'll find a way to find another man like you no I know I know there's---- like you and if just maybe oh maybe ----find another man like you. It would take me 3 years till I search for you.
    dashfury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 01:46 PM
    I'm searching for this as well. I'm sure the title is "Someday" not sure of the artist though. Could be sugar hiccup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist and song title search anyone know? [ 0 Answers ]

"I want to dance into the sun in the morning light, you're the only one, and your begging me that it has just begun, will take me through till the dawn has come." It's a song in a music video by 2pm called "tiktok" part 2 the song is in the club scene of the music video at 2:10 p

Search vocalist by song title? [ 1 Answers ]

What female vocalist recorded a live big band arrangement of the birth of the blues

Search for movie title for 30 years now [ 3 Answers ]

In 1980 or 81 I was watching I believe Turner Broadcast or a Chicago based network on Cable TV. A Black and white movie with a beautiful dark haired actress and her love or Husband was on already in progress. It took place during the time of air bombing in Europe (30's-40's). The Guy was at some...

Selling my house. Title search done. Price okayed in Oct. How long till must close? [ 1 Answers ]

Selling my half share of a house to a relative who owns the other half.We agreed upon a price in Oct. 09. Title search has been done. How long till I can force a closing or demand rent. I feel I am being taken advantage of. I accepted a price, but there is no forward movement. I want rent if...

View more questions Search