Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Do you think he likes me?
    I never thought about this kid liking me before but my friend thinks he does and now I've been thinking about it and maybe she's right. He loves to pull on my pony tail,push my desk,annoy me,and if I tell him to stop doing something he'll keep doing it or if I ask him to move over he'll just get in the way. He gave me a pencil and paper and I didn't even need or ask for it. They're selling chocolate at school and on the wrapper there is a coupon for free breadsticks and I asked if I could have his and he gave it to me. Then the next day I guess he bought another chocolate and he passed the wrapper all the way across the room to me because we sit in opposite sides and I didn't even ask for it. Everyday he always wants to wear my jacket. He sits behind me and he'll ask me random questions maybe to just get me to turn around. Then today I asked him the answer to a problem in math and he explained it to me. But then sometimes if I ask him for help he'll say no. Then one day he asked this kid if I he thought I was pretty. But then he will annoy this other girl too and take her stuff and move her desk and my friend thinks he likes her too. I don't have any interest in him though. Sorry this is long but do you think he likes me?
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2012, 10:26 PM
    *then one day he asked this kid if he thought I was pretty*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a guy that says he likes you but that he likes many other girls too ? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone:) Well the thing is , there's this guy in my high school and we're really good friends since 2 years now. He's in my group of friends and we use to go hang out sometimes and we both flirt a lot with each other since we met. We'll the other day I broke up with my boyfriend which happens...

What do I do when my girlfriend loves me but likes one of her exs and he likes her to [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been going out since June 20,2010. Lately we have gotten into many fights... But since she told me that she likes one of her exs and her ex likes her too the fights have just been common more and more each day. We broke up for one day but the next day got together...

View more questions Search