Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandyshore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Best Friends.
    Okay so I have a best friend since about 2 years now, but there's been ups, and downs. He's with me in school since about 2 years, always been there, but my problem was that I used to hangout with other new friends as well. Sometimes ditching him too even though he didn't like it, because he just wanted to be there.

Everything was going on perfectly when he had a huge fight with his other best friend where he has been accused of doing something. He never told me that day when this happened, and indeed next morning someone else told him, and I got really hurt, and frustrated, and accused him of something maybe he has done or hasn't. Even I don't know but I should have supported him.

He doesn't trust me. Its been 6 days. I'm crying send him 100 messages telling him I love him, I didn't meant it. He has abused me, swore at me, but I just want to be with him. I love him, I can't think straight without it.

Do I deserve a chance? I've gone crazy without him, and not talking to him. What do I do?
    Emily89473 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 03:49 PM
    He has abused you and swore at you. You can do better and he is the one that should be begging for a 2nd chance!
    But if you don't believe me then just go to school and say sorry in person.
    By the way I have been there and you can do better!!
    OK that was my friend
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Stop the begging and messeging and let things cool off and maybe he may be ready to talk. Hope for the best, plan for the worse.

Did you ever get the real story behind this screw up?
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 19, 2012, 12:02 AM
    Give him time to miss you. Stop sending messages, and begging. If he's ready to talk to you then start all over again as being friends. Tell him what really happened. Exercise the honesty thing between the both you.
    Raiise Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Give him a little time. Change his name on your phone for a little while, and send him a last message going 'i'll be here when you've calmed down'. Don't take the abuse personally, you've been close for so long. Don't message him for a little while until you think he's regretful for how he's treated you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One of my bfs friends that is a girl won't stop texting him and says she's his best friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two months and one of his friends that is a girl (he has a few that are) won't stop texting him when we are together. I have asked him to tell her to back off the texting when we are together and he did and she gave him a gilt trip saying that they are best...

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

View more questions Search