Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmex22000 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Warm nose
    I adopted a (guessing) 6 month old datsun. She weights around 5-6 lbs. The pound gave her a 7 in 1 shot, bathed her, wormed her, and gave her Ivemectin for heart worms prevention. I think they gave her around 1.5 (cc's?). They said this was the right dose for her weight. She was running around earlier this afternoon for a couple of hours, now she is just lying around, doesn't want any water to drink or eat any food. She also hasn't pottied since I got her. Her nose is warm, also. Please tell me if you think she may have had too much of the heartworm prevention medicine or not. Maybe she's just tired. I'm just concerned. If it's not normal to have a warm nose (I was told it should be cold), what do you think I need to do. I guess it's been around 7 hours since I brought her home. Thank you for your quick response, since I am worried if I need to call a Veternarian.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 06:04 PM
    That doesn't sound good at all. I would get her to the vet in the morning unless she is much more lively.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have blackheads on my nose... [ 6 Answers ]

How can you get rid of them?

Infant with stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5 weeks old and has a suffy nose and a little cough I've tried to put him in the bathroom with steam and I also tried using a cool mist humidifer in his room nothing seems to help he's not running a fever is there anything else I can try.

Bloody nose! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay yesterday I got the first bloody nose in like 7 years.. at around 1 pm and now I just got another one 11:00 am.. I am not a big nose pcker and I never get nose bleeds.. what could this be from?

Object in nose [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: Does anyone have any advice on getting an objecrt out of a child's nose? One of my son's stuck a bead in his nose and he is too young to blow, so it won't come out. It is not blocking his airway but I don't think it should stay in there. If nothing comes up I think I am taking him to the...

Dark spots on nose [ 2 Answers ]

I busted a pimple some time ago and it formed a dark spot on my nose is there any way that it can be removed.

View more questions Search