Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docdave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 11:44 AM
    A very Sick dog
    My dog, Hartly, became sick yesterday, Friday. He started with diarea and then vomitting. He can't keep anything down.
    He is a 10 year old yellow lab mix, who has always been in great shape. He weighs 45 to 59 pounds. He has all of his shots. Today is Saturday, and no change. He can't hold down even his dog treats.
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Apr 14, 2012, 11:52 AM
    I would recommend you get to the vet today. Without a physical exam, we can only guess. Is he drinking and urinating normally?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Ditto, a vet visit is in order. This could be anything from gastritis to a blockage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

Dog really sick [ 14 Answers ]

My moms dog started today throwing up blood, blood in stool and foam from the mouth what could it be?

Sick Dog [ 1 Answers ]

What is carval liver shunt disease? Is it only in daushounds? Is it very common? Thanks:)

My very sick dog [ 3 Answers ]

I have a sick dog with Congestive heart falure, and a Pacreatitise. The vet said to put her on a bland diet, but she won't eat anything now. Do you have any suggetions on what to feed her? I have had her for a real long time, and I really don't want to loose her. She is like a member of the...

Sick dog [ 11 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly sick for a couple of days. Yesterday she was better. This morn she is vomitting clear liquid and will not drink. She sits in front of the water bowl for a long time but will not drink

View more questions Search