Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heckyeah Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 05:29 PM
    Could I be pregnant? Or worried?
    March 17th and 18th, my fiancˇ and I had sex. And on April 7th I had a little spotting, then I had dark brown stuff just like my period and it was as much as my period usually is. Then on April 9th I started bleeding really bad that night, and when I woke I was cramping so bad like so much worse than usual. And, I was wondering if it could be pregnancy, if I miscarrried, if I Should be worried or what? Please help asap!
    natsy Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 05:26 AM
    If I were u I would make an appt with your Dr if you haven't already done so. Just for piece of mind... all the best
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 11, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Without knowing when you ovulated its hard to predict. Brown spotting is usually "old blood" and commonly occurs before or just after your period. It sounds to me like you had a period which would not likely mean you are pregnant.

That being said, of course I can't really diagnose you over the Internet. If you're still unsure, take a HPT using first morning urine.

In regards to the heavier flow, sometimes its natural to have a period that is heavier or lighter than at other times. IF you were pregnant it would be so early that its unlikely it was a miscarriage. At that stage it would be known as a "chemical pregnancy" and your period would be fairly normal (most women don't even know they are pregnant at that stage). But again, I can't say that for sure. You're best off talking to a doctor who knows your health history.

Apr 11, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Thanks guys! But could I be pregnant? Is there still some hope I am. Or what? And, how much longer should I wait to take a pregnancy test? I have a few but I'm not sure when to use them. I don't want to waste them,by taking them to early.
    Mrsrojas87 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Well have you recently changed birth controls??

Apr 11, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Nope. I've never been on any type of birth controls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about being pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex the day before my period and the condom broke. I went and got plan b one step he next morning. I was on birthcontroll but had also been taking antibiotics. Now I have started having a redish brown discharge could I be pregnant anyway?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Am I pregnant so worried ? [ 1 Answers ]

OK my lst period was the 4th November I had my iud took out too that day next day I was put on cerezette the mini pill anyway I haven't seen my period since I'm worried because I have had a lot of unprotected sex with my husband beginnin the 1st dec as he was away before then, I have missed my pill...

Worried I can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I hope I'm in the right topic... I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 almost 5 months and nothing yet... I am worried that maybe I can't get pregnant... but I don't really no what to do. I am wondering if there is anything I can try to help me get pregnant and if that doesn't work how can...

View more questions Search