Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenixkay7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 05:08 AM
    Having an affair with my best friend
    I've been with my husband for 13 years, we're both 26 but for the past 10 months I've been having an affair with a woman, my best friend. My husband knows I have slept with her, he knows my feelings are confused towards her now. She has told me she is in love with me and wants to be with me, I know I feel the same but I'm so scared. I have been honest with my husband about all of it, I don't understand why but he forgives me and wants us to try and regain our love. I'm not in love with him although I do care about him deeply and worry what this will do to him. I think I need to be on my own and sort me out but he fights so hard and I feel so guilty. I have no one I can't all to about this as my best friend is already involved. We have two children 7 and 2 I don't want to ruin their lives either. Please help me
    lemarkstaurt Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 05:16 AM
    This may sound really crazy, but just for the sake of your kids- how about being in a polyamory or triad form of relationship. But of course only if your friend and your husband are interested.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2012, 05:38 AM
    Hello p:

I'm a believer in keeping your commitments. I think there's a GREATER benefit having done so, than any short term benefits that MIGHT look good.

I say this, being a fellow who DIDN'T do that, and wishes he had.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 06:27 AM
    How about stopping the affair and going to counseling to try and make your marriage work. Being bi or lesbian is not an excuse to have affairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend and his friend. Having a affair? [ 5 Answers ]

okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for a week & four days and he has a friend whose a girl & they've have been texting and i looked threw his texts one time and they ahve been saying like, "no no, i love YOU more." & stuff like that. so i texted his friend whom i'm not that close with &...

Friend having affair [ 3 Answers ]

Long story but here it goes. A really good friend of mine is having an affair with another friend. Just in case I will call them Jack and Jill. Jill and I have been close friends for a few years. Jack has become a close friends over the last year. We are all involved in the sport of rodeo which...

Affair with husbands best friend [ 7 Answers ]

A year ago my husband and I found out that he could not have children. His best friend came to us and volunteered to be a donor. We accepted. Shortly there after he and his wife started to have some problems, as to my husband and I did as well. His best friend and I become very close, we would text...

View more questions Search