Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Singh21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 10:13 PM
    How to forget a girl?
    I'm an engineering student 3rd yr. I like a girl from commerce stream. She was my senior in school. I proposed her n she said no. Then for couple of months we stopped talking. She made a boyfriend. I also started seeing other girls but never was able to get her out of my mind. Even sometimes while texting my girlfriend I wrote her name instead of my girlfriend. I really want to over her, please help me. It's 5 yrs now.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 9, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Distract yourself and keep yourself busy most of the time. Go out with your friends and enjoy non-romantic get together with your friends and just have fun. But of course, don't forget to study harder to distract yourself even more in a very productive way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to forget a girl I love [ 6 Answers ]

I need to forget this girl please help me

How to forget a girl I love [ 3 Answers ]

I love a girl named ajita . But now days I found her that she didn't take interest on me even though I like her very much,, and she also well understood that I likes her... but she did not take interest on me anymore might she found a new guy... my greatest problem is that I could not forget...

I can't forget this girl, please help [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how to explain but I'm in a real messed up position... I reallly liked this girl but she didn't find interest in me because we were friends... so it was a weird situation... since like a month and half I haven't talked to her... but the thing is that I still can't forget her... I try...

Can't forget a girl I used to like [ 1 Answers ]

I used to like this girl and we were just about to go out but then she started dating someone else so eventually I found another girl who I like a lot and she likes me to. But now I can't get the first girl I liked out of my mind. I don't know what to do.. Edit: srry I wasn't quite clear with...

View more questions Search