Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scorpiomomma Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 09:58 AM
    My due date doesn't make sense
    The last time I was with my boyfriend was December 26/2011, after that we were not together. Soon enough I find out I am pregnant, the doctor told me my due date is october13/2012 as of today Sunday April 8 I am exactly 13 weeks and one day, how is this possible? Shouldn't I be 16 weeks? My first day of my last month period was December 17/2011
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Hi Scorpiomomma,

How did your doctor come by the due date of October 13? Did you have an ultrasound done?
    Scorpiomomma Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Yeah
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2012, 06:05 PM
    I agree with you, the dates are off. What did your doctor say when you told him that the last time you had sex was the end of December? Have you had a second ultrasound? I would bring it up with your doctor next time you go in and maybe see about having another scan done. Ultrasound is not an exact science, but early on it is usually fairly close. Did your doctor do the ultrasound or did a technician do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. [ 3 Answers ]

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. I had sex on Feb 26 and again on March 12. I need to know which of these dates could be the correct date I got pregnant. I am confused because I had my LMP on March 7 to March 11 which was a light(spotting)period which I am use...

My due date is July 21st what month and date did I get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My due date is July 21st what month and date did I get pregnant

Trying to Make Sense of It all [ 112 Answers ]

So here I sit at work - browsing the Internet for a definitive answer, but I have come to realize there is no definitive answer to my question. Here is the background: All is fine and well in my life - great boyfriend of 4 years, great family and a few great friends (which I have done on...

View more questions Search