Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovemeorhateme1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 08:06 AM
    How do I get a boyfriend?
    Ok I'm in middle school and schools fixing to end and a lot of stuff is happening this summer, But I really want a boyfriend but I don't think I can get one because I've never had one before and I've never had my first kiss! But my friends say I'm beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have me (Don't say I'm to young to date and all because you isn't my mom + my mom said I can date but she has to meet them first.) But I'm afraid there lying and my best friend never lies to me. But I just want a guy who has a good personality and there are a lot of guys like that where I go to school but I'm to afraid to talk to them.. ugh I can't explain this right just help me!!
    toddcandi Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Your too youn... kidding :)
    Honey, your in middle school, your going to be stuck in school for at least 5 more years (I don't know what grade your in but high school is 4). Your focus right now should be on school and you. School, obviously, to get an education. But you, you are important. Now is the time that you are going to be going through HUGE changes. Your becoming a woman and you may not realize just how much your body is changing but its insane! Not only are you changing physically inside and out but your brain is developing to make you the person your going to be someday.
    If you want a boyfriend that is going to be all the wonderful things your hoping for than the best thing you can do is be yourself. If you try to act different to get a guy to like you than he likes who your pretending to be and not who you really are. Don't change for the guys, its not worth it, especially in middle school. Boys at that age are changing too. Did you know that girls mature faster than boys? Think about that for a while. Its going to go from "funny" fart jokes to "funny" sex jokes and its all pretty dumb at that age. Most of them aren't going to know how to really treat a lady either.
    But the BIGGEST piece of advice I want to leave with you is this; don't get too serious with a boy. For one thing you don't want to get pregnant or end up having had sex with a lot of guys and regretting it when your actually old enough to be seriously dating.
    For another thing you could end up like so many other couples, like my boyfriend did
    He and a girl named Rita fell in love when she was in middle school. They got married when he was 18 and she was 14, and they had a kid when he was 23 and she was 19. They thought they were madly in love and going to be together forever, but they both ended up changing, because they hadn't grown up totally when they got married. So after they had a kid it was like two totally different people were together. So they ended up getting a divorce when the kid was 6. She left him after cheating on him with another guy, so all three of them were hurt in their own ways.
    Tell me do you want to end up in a situation like that? All because you thought you were ready to be with someone now or in a couple years? Its not worth it. Enjoy your young years enjoy being you and when your older I guarantee you will find the perfect guy for you, if your willing to wait for him. If your not willing to wait what happens if your already with someone when Mr. Right does come along? You won't seem like Ms. Right.
    If nothing else ask your mom to get you a book about growing up for girls. Amazon.com has a great selection.

That kid I was telling you about, he is 10 going on 11 and he is OK with waiting. If a girl likes him and he likes her then he says that's OK but he's going to make sure he doesn't make the same mistakes his parents did. If you think like he does than you're a very smart girl.
    Hope you actually read all that because it came from my heart and I hope you make the right choices and grow up to be a smart woman with a good head on her shoulders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search