Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2007, 11:14 PM
    The Iphone by apple
    Can anyone give me any info. Regarding the new Apple Iphone which looks really sick. I just want to know it's capabilities and what provider will be using this unique device? I have T-mobile and they don't have anything close to your own personal MP3 player other than buying songs-to my knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong on that (all you tech heads). Phone looks good, 4 or 6 gig from what I saw, give me your input...

Check out some similar questions!

Apple pie [ 4 Answers ]

How do u keep the bottom crust from getting to soft?

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

Apple trees [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 harolred apple tree for 3 years now and one has never blossomed and the other one has only produced one apple. Is it because trees are still young or is there a problem thanks Eva ::)

Apple trees [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get information about rehabing apple trees. The tree's belong to a friend. There are two. For several years the tree's have produced fruit that is knarly And not really edable. They are badly thatched and need Pruned. I have read several articles on pruning them but I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.