Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leftwondering86 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Crazy about her; not sure if she knows if I exist
    I met this girl on st patricks day (shes friends with my buddy's girlfriend). She had a bit too much to drink so I helped her to a local coffee shop further in town and we talked a bit on the way there; I even put my jacket on her to keep her warm on the walk. I called her a cab when we finished the trek and she went home. The only thing is I haven't stopped thinking about her, she's really nice and cute but she has had a rough dating life (last boyfriend cheated on her) which makes me want to take her out and treat her the way she should be treated. But I don't want to "creep her out" if you will; so what should I do, get my friend to give her my number, add her on Facebook after all this time. Or any other suggestion would be appreciated
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Do you have her number, any way to contact her?

My concern is that she was drunk the night you two met. It's unlikely that she even remembers you.

But, the only way to start a relationship is to communicate with the person you're interested in. So get her number, call her, ask her out on a date.

Apr 3, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Sadly I don't have her number, but another one of my friends works with her and I was going to see if she could put a good word in as bad as that sounds lol
    Oh the pains of being a shy person
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leftwondering86 View Post
    sadly i dont have her number, but another one of my friends works with her and i was going to see if she could put a good word in as bad as that sounds lol
    oh the pains of being a shy person
    I can sympathize. I used to be painfully shy, believe it or not, and if you asked those that know me now they'd say I was lying. I'm not. I was shy when I was younger.

But I realized a long time ago that being shy when it comes to relationships, only hurts me. Asking someone out, taking that scary step, well, what's the worst that can happen? She says no? If she does, then you're no worse off than you are now, right?

Ask for her number. Call her. Ask her out and hope for the best. Who knows what will happen? Can't find out until you try. :)
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 4, 2012, 05:59 AM
    Give her a letter perhaps and tell your friend to give it to her if you're too shy to talk to her and ask her number personally. It's a little bit old fashioned but I think it will work. If you happen to bump into her, remember to compliment her dress, jewelry, shoes or anything she's wearing. Again. Remember it's all about her..
    Being too shy will give you nothing. Good luck :)

Apr 7, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Well. I asked my friend if she'll help and she said she would. I know its not much but at least it's a start. And I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does it exist ? [ 4 Answers ]

Darkness?

Does she actually exist, or am I just crazy? [ 1 Answers ]

I heard about her on a trip to England. She's a black goth musician (black as in African descent), and she's bald (if that helps.) I swear her name started with an S, and I know the tune of one of her songs, but I don't know how to convey that here...

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

The guy I like doesn't know I exist. [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy I like. I have only seen him around campus a few times. I asked people if they knew him and if so what info they can give me. So far I know his name and that he's a 19 year old freshman and he lives in my dorm building! I have never had a boyfriend before. I always end up...

View more questions Search