Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumblond01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 08:28 AM
    I want to grow my hair out long, should I dye it my natural color?
    My hair is naturally a dark blonde with lighter pieces

But I dyed it burgundy red a few months ago. I also have to keep dying it every few weeks to keep the bottom half from fading.

I want to grow it out long again and I was wondering which would be least damaging.

Should I dye it my natural color now (and how would I go about doing this?) or should I keep up the red until it's grown out?
    hairthere Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Your hair looked much nicer blonde!! I say grow it out though I suspect your hair will be stained and you will need to bleach it out to match which may make your hair a bit dryer. Go for the Ombré look!! Google it... its hot and edgy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get black hair dye out of your hair and turn it back to its natural color? [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get black hair dye out of your hair and turn it back to its natural color

How soon can I dye my hair to a blonde shade closer to my natural blonde color after [ 1 Answers ]

Im a natural blonde and I dyed my hair black and had the black striped out about 4 Months ago.they then had to bleach and tone it 2 weeks later And I've been deep conditioning it diiferent ways since . It looks more yellow than blonde its hideous.I want to dye it once More And get it trimmed...

Can I dye my hair again when it's a different color from natural? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purple hair and only dyed it a few months ago , but I don't like it and I want to dye it brown, will my hair go an odd colour if I dye it over my purple hair?

If you don't like a hair color and want to dye again how long do you have to wait? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my hair dye it was lighest golden blonde and it looks like orange tints in it how can I change it and when it was done 2 days ago

View more questions Search