Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 09:53 PM
    In children's service how would you know who's got allergies or medical conditions
    How would you identify managed and monitored
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 3, 2012, 01:38 AM
    I'd imagine that like most kids they see doctors and that the foster parents are made aware of the condition by the social worker. It would probably also be in there file so that anyone who takes custody would be made aware. It probably also depends on the allergy: a cat and dog allergy would probably warrant being put in a pet free home, a peanut butter allergy depending on the severity would require telling the foster parents so there are no accidents with the peanut butter. The same goes for medical conditions; an adult in charge is made aware.
    Hope that answers your question, it didn't quite make sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's service [ 1 Answers ]

What outcomes in early years learning framework do you think apply to this unit and why?

What medical conditions can develop from brain injuries? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what kind of medical conditions can develop from a traumatic brain injury.

Medical Conditions & Diseases [ 8 Answers ]

I was born with a Spina Bifida; with a hole I my back. Not knowing what it was in 1932, the doctor just sewed my back up. I was blessed through the years with basically doing what I wanted to do with very little problems; just don't touch my back. I had scare on my mid-back and it was very...

Medical Conditions and Diseases [ 1 Answers ]

This is a kind of long question but here I go. I've been having terrible headaches and I've been extremely tired , but have trouble going to sleep at night and I seem to be really thirsty and I have like snot coming out of the vaginal area. And if you could help me I would really appreciate it....

View more questions Search