Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Analopez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 07:39 PM
    34weeks pregnant
    Hi, I'm 34weeks pregnant and went to the restroom, Something came out of my vagina it looked like a little white gummy ball.. It was stiky.. Can somebody tell me what it is.
    Concernedmom208 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 07:48 PM
    It's the mucus plug that you will lose anywhere from a week to 6 weeks before you give birth. It just means your body is getting ready for the birth of your child.
    Analopez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 08:21 PM
    Oh OK thank you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

34weeks an 5days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 34weeks an 5days pregnant an having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen an thighs some times it feel like period pain an ir hurts doc say all normal

I'm 34weeks pregnant have a cerclage [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm not due tell aug.4.2010 but they are taking out my cerclage on July 4 2010 and I just want to know how long after it is removed will it be before I go in to labor I have asked othe people including my doc. And they all say not that long but does that mean hours days...

View more questions Search