Ask
    marquittamcneal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Boyfriend doesn't trust me.
    Moved to its own question.

How to get my boyfriend to trust me?
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 5, 2012, 01:40 AM
    You could try to do the things that he asks you to do. If he wants you to be home by 6, then try to be home by 5:59. If he wants you not to text other guys from work or school, then don't do just that. Ask him what else you could do to make him trust you and try your best to meet his expectations. Gaining and earning trust is a very difficult thing to do but if you want your boyfriend's trust so bad, then try to push to yourself to the limit until you can say "Okay, I'm tired already".
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Don't sell your soul - so to speak - to make someone else happy.

Why doesn't he trust you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Why doesn't he trust you?
    My question too. What happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

How do I get my boyfriend to trust me? [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread How do I get my boyfriend to trust me? I'm so tired.

Need help as I can't trust my new boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

No trust in my new relaionship as been cheated on before am distroying it as on ex cheated on me all the time if my new boyfriend talks to another woman am always wondering what's going on he's always on Facebook as we never talk what can I do

Should I trust my boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

I haven't slept with my boyfriend in a while (2 weeks) because I'm trying to prove to myself that he's not in this just to sleep with me. A few days ago he went out with some of his friends and when I talked to him about it one thing led to another and we started fighting. One of the things that...

View more questions Search