Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melmfriendly Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Side Of the foot pain
    Every other day for about a week I get this weird pain on the side of my right foot. It starts back by the heel a hot feeling and goes up my foot across my toes. Then it starts popping or pulsing. I wear comfy shape up sketcher sneakers almost every day I'm a 21 year old female what's wrong
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Is it on the inside or outside of the foot?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Outside part or inside part of your foot? Do you remember landing wrong on it recently?

Apr 1, 2012, 08:38 PM
    It never hurts when you tough it the pain on the inside on the out side of the foot I never landed wrong on it. I don't play sport rarely exercise from melmfriendly

Apr 15, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I need an answer please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melmfriendly View Post
    It never hurts when you tough it the pain on the inside on the out side of the foot
    Can you please clarify this? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Apr 16, 2012, 07:54 PM
    My big tOe moves tO the left without me moving it and the inside of the foot where the arch is feels like it cramping or something what wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on right foot side near little toe [ 2 Answers ]

I am having pain on the right foot on the side of the little toe just passed the base of it. The pain is on the side and the bottom side of the same spot. When I have my shoes on at times it feels like something is in my shoe. I can see some swelling but just hard like the other side but this one...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot pain side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I can hardly walk on my foot with out it felling like it is pulling.

View more questions Search