Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miles610 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Sump pump water leaves my yard a muddy mess help?
    I need to bury sump pump hose, is this easy to do, has an offer to do it for $600 too costly is it a hard job?

Mar 30, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Help me please my sump pump water is leaving my side yard out the back gate a muddy mess when it rains for days is it hard to bury, how deep? I got a quote of $600
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Where do you live? How long of a run is it before you reach a low area, ditch or stream?

Mar 31, 2012, 10:34 AM
    [about 10-15 maybe 20 ft fairfax county va low are once swampy land built up to build homes maybe trench can be dug to put hose into to run out back gate to front yard where sewer is in front of house right? How deep?

Mar 31, 2012, 10:37 AM
    [QUOTE=miles610;3070953][about 10-15 maybe 20 ft fairfax county va low are once swampy land built up to build homes maybe trench can be dug to put hose into to run out back gate to front yard where sewer is in front of house right? How deep? We used to run the hose to the front lawn before we installed a fence, should have buried it first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to drain water from yard and legally drain sump pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a field behind me filled with water.another one to my north side also filled with water and my house sits higher than the said fields.the water sits within 10 feet of my attached garage on north side of house.the water sits about 30 feet in field on the west side of house.I don't have a...

My sump pump won't turn off after it has pumped the water out of the sump pit [ 2 Answers ]

My sump pump is only 3 years old and it won't stop running after it has pumped the water out of the sump pit. What do I do to fix this? Is there a switch that I have to adjust? Please help.

Water won't go down in sump pump hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently had a really bad storm which flooded half the city. When I went downstaires, water was coming out of our sump pump hole and flooding the basement, only a inch and then it stopped. Since we don't have a pump we took pails and dipped the water out, and stopped after a while, (we took half...

Muddy back yard [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - my backyard drops down about 6 feet, into a valley (shared by all neighbors). This time of the year, as the snow melts, my lower backyard becomes a mud bath, and my dogs cannot go out without needing a shower every time. I have two questions: 1. Short-term - What can I do right now to...

Basement water / sump pump [ 1 Answers ]

We have water coming into our basement when it rains. Until recently, the water flowed into a drain in a recessed area of the basement and did not cause many problems except for a wet floor. Recently we ran a new drain line from the house to the city main which bypasses the drain in the basement....

View more questions Search