Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Feb 20, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Catch Him
    How can I attract a guy and get him to be interested in me
    reneeg20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Just be yourself, if a guy doesn't like your personality, than he's not worth your time, or you could just play hard to get.
    lovebug31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimie02
    How can i attract a guy and get him to be interested in me
    Be yourself
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2007, 04:33 PM
    I agree with reneeg20 be yourself if he doesn't like you the way you are then he doesn't worth you like I say : NEXT lool good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating Detail Catch 22 [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 5 years. 1 1/2 years ago I founf out that he had cheated on me, of course I was a wreck, I never thought he was capable, anyway, he had relationships/cheating 3 other times that I know of. At first I left him because of the cheating and lies, then a few...

NH Security Deposit- Catch- We never moved in! [ 11 Answers ]

I have a question for anyone out there with an answer. I applied to rent a house from a local broker. He opperates as a real estate agent but also leases property. In fine print, it says that one your application is approved your security deposit is non refundable. We got approved, gave the deposit...

It takes real courage to catch oneself in being a brat [ 20 Answers ]

I was re-reading some articles in one “O” magazine this morning and one of the many articles was about how old are you emotionally and this statement stood out “... it takes courage to catch yourself in the act of being a brat... ” Yeah, your parents told you that your day of birth is on this...

View more questions Search