Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taba7ha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Early period--could this be pregnancy?
    I was wondering about pregnancy I had a period a week early 10 days early normally my periods are very heavy at 1st and I have really bad cramps with this one none if that. This period was lightr and hardly any cramps and lasted 2 days.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Hello!

If you have had sex in the last month (unprotected or protected) then it is definitely possible. Given that the key indicator of a pregnancy is a lack of period though, it is probably not the case here. It could just be that your period is a little irregular this month. It happens to us all from time to time. Still, it would probably be wise to take a pregnancy test to be sure. Some women can still spot off and on at the beginning and throughout pregnancy. If you are still concerned after a pregnancy test, you should discuss with your doctor.
    Best of luck!
    A.Hoppel Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Mar 30, 2012, 01:54 PM
    If there was a flow to your period it was probably just off this month, but if it was a very light spotting only then there would be a slightly better chance of pregnancy. There is no way to tell for sure until you take a test! Best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slight period in early pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period for last month my last period date was nov 12 2011 now this month slight bleeding for three days 5 to 6 drops it could br the sigh of pregnancy

Light period or early pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

I was supposed to get my period 3-4 days ago, although my period is never a perfect 28 day cycle. Last month, I got it in 21 days. I have had sex 3 times since my last period, all times using protection. However, I got my period today, yet it is very light, almost nothing shows up in pad but there...

Light Early Period- is this Pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex last weekend, and didn't use anything. I had a 2 week period in July starting on the 3rd with spotting then a full period- I'm known for always forgetting my pill and doubling up. 3 days ago I started spotting a brown pinkish color, and its been so light. It all stopped...

Confused with period and early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I was 7 days late for my period so I took a pregnancy test (clearblue) and it came out positive but it was a faint line but on the 7th day I came on well I think it was a period it was light pink then went to medium red and had brown in it, it lasted for about 4days I also had a little...

Period Like Pains In Early Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone had period like pains in the early stages of pregnancy? They are not really really bad but I can feel them like I know they are there. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.

View more questions Search