Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claudiaC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 11:26 AM
    One section of deed restriction expired and still in assoc. How do you enforce rules
    One section of a deed restricted communty expired but still in assoc. How do you enforce rules?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Can you post the community covenants or a link? What rule are you trying to enforce? What did that one section that expired have to say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section [ 2 Answers ]

The section eight vocher I bought the house with is in my name he wasn't suppose to be on the deed I am on the mortgage first and my name first on the deed

Kentucky/Section 8/Expired Lease [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has MS and is on section 8 in Kentucky. Her lease expired September 30th and it is now November 9th and she has not moved out yet. The landlord has told her since early this year they would not be renewing the lease and that they would be selling the house when the lease was up. They have...

Do deed restriction expire? [ 8 Answers ]

Do deed restrictions ever expire?

Failure to record deed restriction? Missouri [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I sold some acreage to a private party and the closing was held at a title company. The transaction was closed in 1999. According to the settlement statement, the title company was paid for all recording fees. (not itemized). The sales contract stated that I would be...

View more questions Search