Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceidemiller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Replacing baystat240 with honeywell RTH6350d
    Having trouble figuring out wiring from weathertron baystat 240 (for a trane electric w/ heatpump) to rth6350d
    Old configuration
    Red - R
    Brown-T
    Orange-O
    Green-G
    Yellow-Y
    Black-X2
    Blue-B
    White- w (with a jumper from w to u)

New options are
    L,E,AUX,G,O/B,NOT USED,Y,R,RC

Think I have most firgured out- not sure where blue goes. And don't have an L or Rc. Jumper?
    Any help with new configuration?
    Thanks
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 01:26 PM
    hi
    this is a heatpump wiring
    wiring is as follows:
    R-R^Rc
    T-tape off
    O-O/B
    G-G
    Y-Y
    X2-E
    B-tape off
    W-Aux
    need to set the functions
    u will find it the advance installation page in the installation guide
    1-5
    2-0
    6-9
    8-9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell RTH6350D [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a Honeywell RTH6350D thermostat. I'm replacing an old thermostat with mercury and only two wires connected to it. Unfortunately, these two wires are not labeled. How would I hook them up to the new thermostat.

RTH6350D I am repalcing a TA 2000 thermostat with a Honeywell RTH6350D. [ 2 Answers ]

The TA 2000 has W2, O, X, R, Y, G, and E. The RTH6350D has O/B, R, Y, G, E, Aux, and Rc. Which wires go where? (I'm assuming that the wires that have similar terminals on both models are just moved across. But the W2, Aux and Rc don't have an equavalent.

Baystat240 to honeywell rth6300b thermostats [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to change my old baystat240 thermostat to a honeywell rth6300b thermostat. I am not sure where I should be placing the old wires from since there are more than I expected. The Baystat had 8 wires R-Red T-Brown O-Orange G-Green Y-Yellow X2-black B-Blue

Replacing Trane Baystat240 with Honeywell RTH3100c [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a residence that had a much older HA/C unit. The thermostat is a TRANE Baystat240 (3AAT80B1A1). Up till now it worked well. Recently both the heat and air were blowing at the same time. Go figure! LOL. I have recently attempted to replace the thermostat with a Honeywell...

BAYSTAT240 to Honeywell TH8320 Conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to switch my BAYSTAT240 thermostat to a Honeywell vision pro 8000 (TH8320U1008). My old settings were: O: Orange G: Green Y: Yellow X2: Connected to white along with W B: Blue W: (jumpered to U): White

View more questions Search