Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Analopez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Does drug affect baby
    Hi,I'm pregnant and 15 yrs old,
    My question is If my baby's father has been using cocaine through out my whole pregnancy does it affect the baby in any way.
    And if We have sex while he had done cocaine does it Affect..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Him doing cocaine won't affect the baby in your womb.

Is this the kind of person you want around your child? Do you want someone who is high to take care of your newborn?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife suffers from neuroglycopenia spells? Will it affect the baby? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is hypoglycemic and has spells of neuroglycopenia. What's the likeliness this will affect the baby? Also, what's the likeliness that baby will develop this same issue?

Will Stamina RX affect a urine drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

I took Stamina RX, a male sex enhancer on a Friday and took a pre-employment urine drug test the following Monday. I do not use any illegal drugs and I took no other pills of any kind over the weekend, including pain relievers. My question is- Can Stamina RX in my system cause me to fail my urine...

Does stress affect the baby? [ 4 Answers ]

Posted on here before I have 4 children and number 5 on the way. 3 children are from a previous relationship ( eldest has severe autism) Current well I can't call him partner because he has ran off and I have a 10 month old baby and Im currently 9 weeks pregnant again. He proposed at christmas and...

How does father's METH use affect unborn baby [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is pregnant she dosen't use Meth but I just found out her boyfriend does... He's lost weight, anger outburts & sleeps a lot... I want to know how will his use affect my daughter's unborn baby... I've tried using the internet but only found answers if mother is a user...

Does the mother's and father's blood type affect the baby? [ 1 Answers ]

If the mother's blood type is O- and the father's blood type is O+, will there be complications with the second baby?

View more questions Search