Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Welch2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 03:42 PM
    I have a two week old puppie
    I have a two week old puppie and his bum is red. It looks to me that it is raw, is there anything I can put on it or do I need to take him to the vet.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 03:58 PM
    How did you get a 2 week old puppy? Why is this poor young baby not with its mother? It's not nearly old enough to be away from it's mom and litter mates. It's not even old enough to be weaned yet.

Yes, the vet is your only option. This could be any number of things. It could be an allergic reaction, constipation, an infection, a skin allergy, worms, etc. etc. etc. You need a vet.
    hairthere Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2012, 07:27 AM
    It needs its mum.. its mum would lick its bum to clean it! Unless you plan to do the same take it back to its mum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 week old puppie has water in his nose? [ 3 Answers ]

2 week old puppie has water in his nose?

Nine week old puppie with fleas and ticks [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anything that's natural I can use on her so she won't get fleas and ticks when she goes outside to potty? I have heard borax 20 mule team soap but is that wet or dry?

My 2 week old puppie [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 week old puppy and I'm feeding him mothers replacement milk but some times it looks like he don't want it what should I do?

5 week old puppie has fleas [ 3 Answers ]

Five week old puppy has fleas. How do I get rid of them.

15 week old puppie [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy refuses to eat her dry food, should l keep changing foods until l find one she enjoys?

View more questions Search