Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxrider7 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 12:45 PM
    I can't tell if he likes me more then a friend or not
    K so there's this guy that I work with and go to school with. Before we started working together we barely talked but over time we have got pretty close. I find at work we always catch each other looking at one another and we will flirt and hit each other with stuff. I told some of my friends how he acts and they say that he has to like me or he's just being really nice. My friend texted him telling him that I started getting feelings for him and he said that he knew cause it was obvious, when she asked how he felt about me he said he does but he doesn't cause he wants to get to know me more. Ever since she texted him I pretending like I didn't know but he has been texting me more and asking me to hang outside of school and work. So do you think he might like me but is wanting to get to know me more before moving to the next level ?
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 5, 2012, 12:29 AM
    I think he wants to get to know you more.

May 17, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Mixed Emotions..
    So lately I been talking to this kid that I go to school with & he just started working at my job and every time we work with each other he flirts hardcore. Like last night he kept saying I was cute , called me baby , touched my butt , said I had very nice eyes always wants to touch my hand and always offers to drive me home & to work. Also he kept saying he wanted me to give him a blow job. Then 2 nights ago he texted me saying hey cutie and using a bunch of winky faces and said he wants to chill with me so my friend suggested asking him to go to the movies and so I did and he's like I'm down for a good movie. Also when I see him at school in the hall ways he gets a huge smile and makes sure to say hey or something & when I don't notice him but my friends do they say he will look at me to see if I will look at him. But then sometimes at school I feel like a distant between us kind of thing , he doesn't talk to me as much as he does at work and we have a class together but he doesn't make that much of an effort to get to talk to me , my friend thinks maybe he's trying to impress his friends but I don't know , do you think he likes me or is just a flirt ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 02:17 PM
    His behavior is not acceptable at a work place, even with co workers, you will find yourself out of a job if you allow and get involved in work place sexual relations.

Of course he wants a blow job, most likely in the back room at work or something, ( how romantic is that huh?) it is a lot cheaper than the hooker on the street corner.

And if he is lucky he may get sexual intercourse in a few days after that.
    He appears to be very clear what he wants.

Romance and a girlfriend is not it, a sex buddy is what it sounds like

May 17, 2012, 02:25 PM
    I understand its not acceptable at work but its not that bad that co workers or the customers are getting involved and he didn't actually want a blow job there at work , I don't know if he was joking or not and oh boy :/
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 17, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Any boy who would say such a thing to a girl and touch her behind is crude. You are an object to him and certainly not someone he seriously likes as evidenced by the way he does not talk to you at school.

May 18, 2012, 11:28 PM
    I started thinking the same but tonight we went to the movies and he was a total gentlemen and he seems very interested and hasn't said any more sexual comments or touched my behind haha
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 19, 2012, 07:31 AM
    See if he talks to you in school.

Jun 5, 2012, 01:06 PM
    What do i do ?:(
    Well like I said in a earlier post that there was the guy that I go to school with & work with and I asked if he was interested in me well it turned out he was :) we went to the fair together and kissed on the ferris wheel , we went to the movies and he was so sweet and even won me a prize on a little game. Things were going soooo well that I actually felt like we would be perfect together , when we kissed it felt so right and we always had fun around each other but one of the problems I had was we never had time alone. Every time we were around each other there was 2 or 3 other friends around. Like I said things were going so well then one night we hung out and we weren't as close as we were the day before and I could feel us getting distant in honestly a matter of 24 hours.

My friend asked him what was wrong and he said that he was losing feelings and changed his mind about us and when I asked what happened he said he didn't like how my one friend always had to be around and it didn't feel right the last time we hung out. I kept talking to him and explaining how much I wanted to be with him and he said twice that he was willing to give it another chance.

This past weekend we went camping together with a couple of friends and everything went down hill. We got in to a huge fight cause everyone kept yelling at him and telling him he's an for randomly losing feelings so quickly. He got pissed and said he didn't want to date me and came up to me and said he was sorry and hugged me and tried explaining that he liked me but things changed and I walked away.

I see him everyday at school and its getting hard , I actually can't stop thinking about him and when I see him I just feel the need to hug him or talk to him. He said he wants to be friends and that he might not be ready for a relationship but people that know us both keep saying to not give up on him yet cause they are thinking maybe he's scared or something.

My question is what do you do when the guy you were seeing looses interest in a matter of 24 hours when things were so perfect and you can't let go and don't want to give up?? Someone help :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 01:09 PM
    How do these friends know so much about your love life?

Jun 5, 2012, 01:19 PM
    What do you mean how do they know so much ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 01:22 PM
    "everyone kept yelling at him and telling him hes an *** for randomly losing feelings so quickly"

"people that know us both keep saying to not give up on him yet cause they are thinking maybe hes scared or something"

Seems like everyone knows your business with him.

Jun 5, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Well one of the people yelling at him was my best friend and his best friend so we both obviously told our best friends what was going on and people that know us both now how we both are , we are all friends hence to why they said not to give up on him.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 01:31 PM
    So everybody knows every move the poor guy makes. I'd bow out too.

Jun 5, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Uh actually no.. but that's no reason to lose feelings
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 01:36 PM
    TMI, they call it. He may have been guilty too of sharing too much with friends. That's never a good idea. It really messes up a relationship.

Jun 5, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Okay I understand that , there's certain points where stuff should be said only between us too but do you think threres a way the feelings could come back over time or what should I do ?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 02:09 PM
    You should leave him alone. The worst thing you can do is bug him to no end.
    Maybe he needs space. Give it to him.

Jun 8, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Yeah I have given him time and then when he's around me I try not bugging him so much then he always stares at me and tries talking to me and hardcore flirting it just doesn't make sense. And he says he wants to be friends but then when we talked about us trying again he says he wants to but if anyone brings it up to him he says no ?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 06:53 PM
    He is playing games. When he tries to flirt with you tell him you don't want to hear it, you don't want to be friends. Tell him to leave you alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when your Friend likes your ex? [ 1 Answers ]

So I am in 8th grade and I have a boyfriend. Well I "had" a boyfriend. His name is Rocky. What happened was is that last year I started txting him and he said he had feelings for me. So we started dating. I have a friend named Vicky who came to the school in 6th grade. He started saying to me that...

I cant tell if she likes me more than a friend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. So I really like this girl and have told her that I do. This was a few months ago. She said she liked me too. We even made out. Then she met this guy and was with him for 2 months and fell head over heels for him... I told her he wasn't right for her. But she didn't think I was right... he...

My best friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

:( My new guy best friend is so nice with me but I didn't know he likes me until last week but I don't know what to do!! I think I like him but he doesn't show that he likes me when I'm around him!! So I don't know if it's true or not!! What can I do to proof that he does like me? Should I...

He only likes me as a friend right? [ 1 Answers ]

this guy and I got a bit tipsy and flirted. Though I'm not sure how drunk he was- he does this thing where he has 2 and “pretends” I did like him last year, we were friends. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I guess is shy. I kind of stopped liking him because I hardly ever see him this...

He likes me I like his best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this boy in my grade really likes me and he finally admitted it through a text message, a really sweet one for that matter. By the way Im not using real names so lets say James is the guy who likes me and Todd is the guy I like... Text message: Hey, its James, listen now that its summer I...

View more questions Search