Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Small blister-like bumps on finger
    Hi,

Every 2/3weeks I get a flare up of small blister like bumps under the skin on the tip of my 4th finger.

I get approx 30 blisters at a time. Some of them will pop and a clear liquid will appear. Then they turn to a brown color (I presume they are healing over). The skin over the area can go quite dry.

They do not itch at all. They can be sore once popped and open.

They do not really bother me, only thing is more seem to appear every time and I'm worried about them spreading further down finger/hand.

I have seen a lot which say it could be a type of eczema. However I do not seem to have the symptoms to support that.

Any comment will be appreciated, many thanks Lisa

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

My 3 year old son has red blister like bumps on his scalp and lower legs [ 2 Answers ]

We have no idea what they are or when they will go away. The dermatologist took a biopsy off his right thigh and they still aren't 100 percent sure what it is. Let's see so far they have called it eczema and acropustulosis but when I look for images online nothing looks even similar to what he has....

My sons bubble/blister on his finger. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My son has a weird bubble on his baby finger, but it doesn't look like there is a bit there he did get others bites on his body but none of them look like this one. It kinds looks like a blister though. He says it is itchy and that it hurts to touch to. What could this be and how should...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.