Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovehard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Want to get her back.. am I totally screwed?
    I dated a girl for around 5 months and broken up in late Nov last year. Now she is in another relationship, and she ask a friend to call me and said that I'm a stalker.. Now what I did was text her quite frequently, and I love her and want her back... according to her friend.. She was very distraught and would not want to associate with me anymore.. anymore chance of us getting back.. It can take a long time but I'm willing to wait.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2012, 07:21 AM
    No waiting, she wants no more to do with you so take the hint fella, and leave the girl alone, before you end up looking silly, and in jail!

Bow out gracefully and keep your dignity, and self respect.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 7, 2012, 08:47 AM
    If you're willing to wait then wait for her to talk to you or reply to your messages. Respect her decision if you truly love her. Loving someone means that you want his/her happiness above anything else. I think she's happy with her current boyfriend right now so give her space and make her happy by waiting patiently and silently. Don't bombard her with text messages or by calling her house and mobile phone. Everybody deserves to be happy. Give her a shot at being really happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie name: man goes back in time to kill people who screwed his childhood [ 0 Answers ]

There's this 1 guy he doesn't kill because apparently he is the one who gave him the idea to be an inventor.

I screwed my relationship up I want her back so much but I think its too late. [ 13 Answers ]

Well we were dating for 4 year living together for 2 year and the past 6 month we have been in a rut, we were unhappy together, we didn't laugh with each other, we didn't hold hands walking to the shop and stuff, we never really spoke to each other much :( Now I new we were unhappy but I didn't do...

I think I screwed up my chances of getting back with my ex! [ 13 Answers ]

I've been hearing that after a break up you shouldn't talk to the person who broke up with you and give them space, and alll my friends told me the same thing but, I didn't listen, so I went out of my way constantly trying to call her and shed avoid me and say she's not ready, did I push her back...

I screwed up [ 3 Answers ]

Been a bad man, drunk and pushed the wife, spent night in jail, I chose an order of protection against me for a year to get help with my problems instead of jail, Will she ever come back now?

I screwed up and now I want him back [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for about 8 months. It wasn't that long but I've known him for many years and have had the same mutual friends before we started dating. In the beginning he was madly in love with me, and although I cared for him a lot I didn't love him the way he loved me. I then went...

View more questions Search