Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodicruza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 07:18 AM
    I need urgent, Oprah,s e-mail, how can I get it?
    My question is very personal, so That's why I need her personal e-mail. I can talk only wit her, for now. If you can understand me, can you sen me her e-mail, where she will find my letter in details. If you can do that, thank you for your help. My e-mail >Removed<
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Oprah is not going to give her personal email address to just anyone who asks. You can, though, contact her via her website here:
    Oprah.com - Live your best Life - Oprah.com
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 10:44 AM
    No one is going to have her address and give it out. Anyone that needs to send information to her has to do so though the studio or her press agent. She would get 1000's of emails a day and 100's of letters, so most are going to be read by assists or merely scanned lightly.

So you need to write a real letter and mail it to her studio and hope it gets though.

And don't expect urgent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A customer calls in with an e-mail issue. Mail flow is working internally, and has [ 0 Answers ]

. A customer calls in with an e-mail issue. Mail flow is working internally, and has been validated already technically. The user is having trouble sending an e-mail to a particular user on a large e-mail hosting service like Yahoo or G-Mail. The SMTP bounce back error is an undeliverable 5.3.0. It...

What is the personal e mail address of oprah winfrey? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks. I want to know the personal e mail address of oprah. I am serious. I want real answer

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

View more questions Search