Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaheim2005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 11:19 PM
    I stop drinking 7 and a half months ago. Will my hair test still be positive?
    I stop drinking nearly 8 months I need to do hair test will it still come out posvite I drank queit heavy before that will it still show has my hair takes long to grow I am black and my hair is short

Check out some similar questions!

Why do my urine test keep coming back positive for alcohol when I am not drinking? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not drinking alcohol but my urine tests keeping coming back positive for alcohol

Can drinking an energy drink before having an oral swab test cause a false positive [ 1 Answers ]

This test was sent to a lab and not one that was read on the spot. The results came back positive for methanphetamine and anphetamine as well as methadone. The only one that was in my system was methadone because I am on a maintenance program. I have been unable to provide a urine sample for the...

How can a hair test pop positive if I've been clean for 6 months [ 2 Answers ]

I just got the results back from my hair test for alcohol and it came back positive when I have been clean the whole time the results were 3.264ng/mg how is that possible? The levels for an chronic alcoholic is >1.ong/mg I wash my hair daily and use hair products which all contain alcohol I need an...

How long after alcohol drinking will urine test show positive [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5'6 weigh 150. I usually drink 3 - 4 drinks of capt morgan and ginger ale at night. 1 shot of capt to 10 ounces of soda. I try to drink water between drinks. I am in a drug detox program that does random urine testing... the tests can be taken any morning between 6 - 6:30. How long does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.