Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danitalanders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Straight Line Depreciation
    What would be the vaue for a machine that was bought at the beginning of 2009 for 950,000 has an estimated value of 4 years , a residual value of 70,000 should run at least 20,000 hours and ran 6000 hours in 2009?
    danitalanders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Please send an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compute the annual depreciation cost using the straight-line method of depreciation. [ 3 Answers ]

On January 1, 2007, Kenyan Company had Notes Receivable of $11,000. The note receivable is from Brennan Company. It is a 4-month, 9% note dated December 31, 2006. During the year the following selected transactions occurred (Kenyan Company uses a periodic inventory system.). Jan. 5 Sold...

Straight-line depreciation [ 6 Answers ]

I am stuck with a question regarding the straight-line depreciation! If a building has a cost of $200,000 and has a residual value of $10,000 and a 40-year useful life. The building was purchase in May 2006. A year prior. Do I first use the straightline depreciation method? What do I do with...

On straight-line depreciation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a balance sheet that currently states fixed assets as 200,000. After speaking with a client I find out that the original cost of these fixed assets was $150,000 ten years ago and it is in its final year of useful life. It's estimated replacement cost is 200,000. The equipment has been...

View more questions Search