Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RitaRe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Dishwasher Run Time?
    I am a first time home owner and was wondering about the run time on my dishwasher. It has a digital timer on the front, and I guess this is why I never noticed before, but it seems to run longer than I think it should. A normal load runs between 115-95 min. light 75-65 min.---Is this too long or is my inexperience shwing? :o
    Thanks!
    cjcdallas Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Feb 19, 2007, 05:26 PM
    If you are a new home owner the best way to find out is to consult your dishwasher user guide. You can find these on line as well. Good luck my dishwasher is a hunk of junk and is brand new (1.5 yrs old) and we have had nothing but problems time and time again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vb 6.3 run time error [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help here. I am writing applications for my company using Excel 2003 and Visual Basic 6.3. The applications I have written before we got Windows XP used Excel and Visual Basic 6.0. To call up the Input form I have used the following code: Sub auto_open() UserForm1.Show End Sub ...

Run time [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting this "a run time error has occured, do you want to debug?" If I click no, nothing is resolved. If I click yes, I get a blank windo that says "ready" but nothing happens. How did I get this and what do I do about it? Thanks. H*

Run time error [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I get an error saying "RUN TIME ERROR 0450034323 " and if I click "OK' it disappears and the same error comes after some time , may I know what's the reason for this error. But I feel it doesn't affect any application.:eek:

Can I Run A Dishwasher W/water Heater Turned Off? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I have an electric water heater with a slow leak that I can't replace until later next week. I already turned it off and drained it. I did this before I realized that the dishwasher only takes water from the heater, and now of course I can't run the utterly packed dishwasher (divorced mom,...

Run time errors [ 3 Answers ]

Hello good people! I have seen an increase in run time errors when surfing the internet. I have a simple linksys network set up here and I wonder if anyone has seen this recently and could advise me on how to fix it. Thanks. :-/

View more questions Search