Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justhelping Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 15, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Where can I go to do a photoshoot in miami?
    Hi I live in miami and wanted to know where should I go to be in a photoshoot.. I know I have to pay but I want to start anytime soon for my modeling..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 02:23 PM
    I guess you mean you want to start a portfolio to take around to modelling agencies. You will have to hire a photographer who specializes in model portfolios and for that you will have to go on Google or check the directories in Miami for this specialized photogrrapher.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2012, 05:39 PM
    If you mean a portfolio check with the modeling agencies and see who they recommend. Not all agencies like the work of all photographers.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 05:48 PM
    You don't just go somewhere and get a photoshoot. The only way that may happen is if there is an "open call" by photographers. During an open call there is a trade off. They shoot you and retain the rights and you get to keep pictures for your portfolio. It is a win win. Also you get to know the local photographers. First and foremost safety must be your first concern. Check out anyone your going to work with and even check references. I can't stress enough about safety. Do not ever allow photographs your not completely comfortable with. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miami Trip [ 2 Answers ]

All right... SO my boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Miami Florida. He makes a lot of money. I make pennies. He's fully aware that I make nothing. Last year, he and I went to San Diego, Cali. He paid for the trip, which was about $600, I was to pay him back. Few months after we return,...

Eyelash glue for photoshoot. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a photographer of 4 years. I have a photoshoot to do in a week. It's a halloween vampire theamed type thing. I don't have the time to go out and buy the body glue. I bought a set of vampire bites that you attach to your body, not realizing that it didn't come with the glue. I was...

Miami Vice [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who recorded a remix version of Crockett's theme, I know there's been a few but I think this one was in the past couple of years. The beginning starts with talking on a police car radio, then during the music a guy kind of talks/sings, I can't remember the exact lyrics, but...

View more questions Search