Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poof its trinaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 04:24 PM
    My boyfriend's parents don't trust us.
    Well Lets see , I'm katrina and I'm 15. Iv'e been dating this guy for 1 year and 3 months. It has gone by so fast and we have a very good relationship. I can't get his parents to trust me though.. Iv'e tried everything. He's such a sweet guy and I love him more than anything. But his parents are just driving me crazy. They don't trust us at all. His parents think we have sex all the time, when I'm still a virgin and so is my boyfriend chris. We never get to see each other besides school, we don't even have time to kiss. Were to shy to each other, and his parents just don't understand.

We never get to spend time together because of them. And we never get to go anywhere together. I don't want his parents getting in thee way of our relationship. I don't want it to end between me and him. I really need some awnsers. I think me and my boyfriend have something really good going. But his parents just don't want us spending time together. And I know it really bug's him but I know its not his fault. What should I do? I don't want to dump him, because I love him more than anything in this entire world. My parents adore him to death but his parents like hate me literly. I've never ever done anything bad in my life. I'm a really good person but they don't want to get to know me. They just want me to stay away from their son. I don't know what to do.. I need some awnsers please
    ?? :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 06:20 PM
    They don't hate you. They just are making sure the two of you don't have chance to make any big mistakes given your young age so obey the rules.
    Yagita Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Feb 19, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Katrina,

I have two grown boys.

I think they are simply looking out for you both. And might even be deliberately cool towards you so you don't get too cosy too soon.

Like talaniman said, just stick to the rules for a couple more years, you have your whole life ahead of you. Let them know you understand and they might warm up a bit towards you.

Sounds like you two have got a good thing going, don't spoil it. Be more patient and understanding.

You will be a parent yourself one day and then you really will understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my parents trust back? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend had sex, he's 13, and I'm 14 my parents found out and my mom ended my relationship with my boyfriend. My parents do not trust me.. How can I earn their trust back? :confused:

Boyfriend's chat [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend and me haven't been dating that long but we've known each other for 2 years. Our relationship has been going really good. We see each other a few times a week and talk everyday. We rarely fight and when we do we make up the same night. Now we also both have myspace accounts and talk...

Gaining the trust of my parents [ 10 Answers ]

What's up, I use to be pretty trustworthy, but just the other night I got busted being drunk off my feet. So now my parents don't trust me at the moment. How can I gain their trust back. Becausee really I don't drink that often it just came up one night and I guess I took advantage of it. But...

Boyfriend's bm won't let him see his baby [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a daughter about a year and a half old by another women. Around 8 years ago, though, he had sex with someone he thought was over-age and found out after they split up (they had been "dating") that she was underage. After the split up she said that the sex had not been consensual...

Boyfriend's friend [ 8 Answers ]

I'll get right to it... my boyfriend of 14 years is a great guy and we do very well together with all aspects of our relationship. Recently a long time friend of his which happens to be female has come into our lives. I haven't known her personally, until recently. She is very much a lesbian only...

View more questions Search