Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smriti.grover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 01:42 AM
    You Know How dance english song?
    I am not able to recall the exact lyrics but the song goes something like this..
    You know howwwww... you know howwwww.. Slow down... Lie down... (something I could understand) with very fast music
    Continuous lyrics sang by a male and female in sync

Heard it in several discs.. Good dance song..
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 03:17 AM
    Not sure what is it you wanting to ask... This is odd question but try to do it slowly
    smriti.grover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 04:44 AM
    Actually the song has "you know how" with a long how (howwww) sang by a male and female in sync...
    It's a fast dance number..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know this dance/trance song? I think it's a quite new song [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song with Google without any luck.. I hummed it on YouTube.. Lyrics were something like "I can't get over you" Thanks for any help.. YouTube - hmmm

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Dance Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy because I need to find a song I can't identify... I feel quite stupid when it comes to defining the beat but I'll try... :( it goes like tutu - tuturururutu - tutu - tuturururutu (but all "techno style" let's say) and then it does a sound which reminds me of something being...

View more questions Search