Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelyness14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 01:00 AM
    I cheated on my boyfriend but don't really feel that bad about it... is that wrong?
    So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year, and when we got together we immediately clicked! I fell hard for this guy and we seemed like we were meant to be... we were together day and night almost everyday, I just kept falling even more in love with him, but my bestfreind was always getting in the way because he had feeling for me and honestly had feeling for him to in the PAST, one night me and him got really drunk and we ended up kissing and confessing everything to each other that night,but my boyfriend ended up finding out about everything. So he was really mad but I didn't feel bad about cheating until he confronted me about it... is that wrong?
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Wow... And you think you did nothing wrong? Lady; it is wrong to be with someone and cheat on them with someone else... If I was not sure about whom I love, I would step away for some time (ALONE) and do a feeling check... You surely want one more than the other.. You are not a butterfly that can move between roses.. You are a person and what you did is wrong.. Step back from both relationships and have you time for a week of so... Clear you mind and then decide what need to be done, but sleeping with both, sorry but that is low

Sam
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2012, 11:51 AM
    Cheating on your boyfriend is bad, not feeling bad about it is even worse. Why have a boyfriend at all? Just break up with him and have fun.
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 12:35 PM
    That is really wrong.. Is this an advice? A way of life you want?
    What a person could you be?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Yes its wrong. Very wrong. I mean how would you feel if you had been cheated on and the guy didn't care what you felt about it?

You probably will cheat again when you get the chance.
    rocketman11 Posts: 46, Reputation: 28

Jun 15, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyness14 View Post
    So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year, and when we got together we immediately clicked! I fell hard for this guy and we seemed like we were meant to be.....we were together day and night almost everyday, I just kept falling even more in love with him, but my bestfreind was always getting in the way because he had feeling for me and honestly had feeling for him to in the PAST, one night me and him got really drunk and we ended up kissing and confessing everything to each other that night,but my boyfriend ended up finding out about everything. So he was really mad but I didn't feel bad about cheating until he confronted me about it...is that wrong?
    Yes, very wrong!

Remember: what goes around, comes around.

Sometime in the future it is likely that someone you are madly in love with will cheat on you in the same fashion that you cheated on your boyfriend. You WILL feel crushed and deeply hurt. The fact is that your boyfriend will be feeling like this right now. How can you not feel bad for hurting someone you love?!

You need to change your cheating ways before you end up hurting the people who love you. If you carry on cheating you will probably end up unloved and alone.

YOU have destroyed the trust in your relationship, since trust is one of the building blocks of a good relationship, don't expect him to stick around for long. He WILL go and find someone who loves him, deserves him, and ultimately won't consider cheating on him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just broke up with my boyfriend, should I feel bad [ 5 Answers ]

Omg... I just broke up with my boyfriend. This relationship lasted 1 month. I broke up with him cause he acted childish most of the times, it made me wonder is my boyfriend a man or a boy. I let my mind take him as a boy... thatz when I realized that it had to end. Should I feel bad for what I...

I broke up with my boyfriend because I'm tired of him being an jerk to me. Why do I feel bad now? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been dating him for a year and I love him but sometimes too much is too much. He's been unemployed for a year and his family has turned their back on him so for a year Ive been his mom, atm, and the best girlfriend I can be. And he doesn't appreciate all Ive done for him! Instead he yells at me...

My boyfriend Cheated On Me And I took him BACK now I feel Like I hate him! [ 5 Answers ]

I need Help Advice I don't even know I'm going crazy... My Boyfriend Cheated On me few days ago... I took him back like the next day I feel Like I'm the dumbest girl ever.. But he didn't sleep with anybody or kissed anyone he just told her he liked her And She's so ugly id think he meant it but I...

Dad makes me feel stupid bad and like I do everything wrong [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm todd my mom left my dad when I was 2 just met him when I was 11-12 but now I'm 14 live with him I know he loves me but he yells at me for things that don't make sense, well to me he wnted me to pay for something so I did I got the money back and I tried to hand it to him he didn't see me so...

Feel bad for my ex's boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I'm goingthrew a custody battle and I usedm why ex new boyfriend name in the pappers. My question is do you think me using his name and dragging him into it will push him away from her. That is not my intention that is why I feel bad. But I used his name because my ex took our son out of...

View more questions Search