Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheam_3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 10:56 PM
    Gyno on line?
    I've had two sex partners my whole life. I'm 20 and my second, who is my current boy friend is becoming really irritated that I have to pee A lot during sex. I'm no sure why I have to. I've read online that the sensation of peeing occurs while having sex but I pee like 4 times during sex. Especially because I don't want to pee on him if I orgasm. Please advice
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Urinating during sex is generally caused by nerves in the bladder telling your brains that it's time to go to the toilet even when you don't need to or obviously particularly want to.
    To help yourself in such matter; don't drink too much in the hours leading up to sex, use the toilet before you start your sexual actions, try to avoid sexual positions where you feel the most pressure on your bladder.. As a last results, you may seek medical help and use one of those meds that will orgonize the time for your bladder...

Hope this helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask gyno question [ 0 Answers ]

I am 27 years old I has been married for 3 years First two years I did not take child but I want child now My period is regular now. My period start from 10/11/2011 I want to know which is my most fertile time when I start my sex and getting conceive when my ovulation start please tell me

Please help I'm scared! Gyno [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a weird pulling sensation in my lower right abdomen for a long time now. At first I had thought I pulled a muscle right behind my rib, but as this sensation continued I went to the hospital. First thing they thought was that I was pregnant. I had blood tests done, as well as...

Gyno exam [ 2 Answers ]

I am scared:( ! I don't what a guy looking at my vagina!:o How long and wide is the speculum? Please Help asap CareBearsRule

The gyno [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm taking my first trip to the gyno :rolleyes: and I'm really nervous, mainly because it is a man. I was wondering if any of you could tell me what you first visit was like. Thanks :o

Gyno [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my 20's and I have just graduated from college and such and I have recently lost my health insurance through my parents... I also just started having sex, what should I do? I have never been to a Gyno before, and I haven't had a physical in a long time...

View more questions Search