Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Ears and flies
    I have these flies in my ear and I can sometimes hear them buzzing, what should I do to get help with this?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Honey, are you serious? You had ringworms and now you have flies in your ear?

If you have flies in your ear, see a doctor immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat has limp ears [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, our 1 year old cat's ears have become limp near the ends. She seems to be in good health otherwise, but they have been this way for a couple days and we cannot figure out what it could be. No changes in her diet recently and she lives indoors, but likes to run around in the outdoors...

German Shepherd Ears [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, we have an 8 month old female GSD. Unlike most GSD's her age, her ears are not pointing straight up. Sometimes when someone knocks on the door or when she is listening one ear will pop up straight, but most of the time they are halfway up, with the tip flopping down. Is there anything we can...

Cat ears [ 1 Answers ]

Why might my kitten has scabs all over her ears?:confused:

My daschund's ears [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old daschund puppy and in the last couple of weeks instead of his ears laying flat to the head they seem to be more wrinkled and bunching at the side of his head. Is this a normal part of his growth and something he will grow out of? When his ears at held flat they appear to be...

View more questions Search